Chess rating: 1958
Give chess goodie
Chess goodies: 5
|Sun May 22 2011 9:13PM | MsgID: 14378812|
Due to an order mix-up, I got two copies of these books. I was wondering if anyone (preferable in the US to keep shipping costs reasonable) would like to trade books.
- Elements of Positional Evaluation by Dan Heisman
- Chess for Zebras by Jonathan Rowson
These books are brand new, never been read, so in perfect condition. I'm not too concerned with the condition of the books you want to trade.
You can message me with what you have to offer, or even post here, and maybe we can get a much bigger set of trades going.
I would be especially interested in:
- Simple Chess by Michael Stean
- Play the French, 2nd edition by John Watson
- Accelerated Dragons, by Donaldson and Silman
- Anything on the Evans Gambit (except the book by Rhode, I have that one)
- Improve Your Chess Now by Jonathan Tisdall