Originally posted by: "TheWelshKnight" Regarding 2. thought I would Google it $20 is worth £11.30. As someone who is continually looking for a bargain, one question arises how do we all get the discount?
Wed Feb 28 2018 6:44PM | MsgID: 19782201 Regarding 2. thought I would Google it $20 is worth £11.30. As someone who is continually looking for a bargain, one question arises how do we all get the discount?
Tue Feb 27 2018 8:12PM | edited: 8:20:24 | MsgID: 19782128 One down and dropped the ball in the second against the Welsh.
I refuse to bring on the coach or read the rule books as I know deep down I am like most average pub players and way more talented than most GM's when it comes to flair and imagination. So.. What are my options:-
1) Resign the second game my membership is nearly up so I could just slink off in few days
2) As above but ask The Welsh to pay for my membership on the basis the $20 would be worth the chance to post about it for a while.
3) Play really slow I could hang on till after next Christmas quite easily
4) Discuss it over Coffee!
5) Explain maybe where and why he is going wrong and why I have let him win so he does not drop his rating too much over coffee of course
6) I believe he is likely of a good enough standard to accept the draw if I feel generous and offer it
7) have a word with Joe Schmidt about maybe a little 'off the green' coaching rugby joke